Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yay! I finally went to the beach!

So yesterday was kind of uneventful... Amy and I went on a walk so I'm hoping that my get skinny plan is kicking into high gear. We keep going for walks at Kapalua and it is beautiful and very hilly! My calves and shins are very sore which is really good because that means I'm using my muscles! After our walk we went to the post office and then just came home and hung out around the house. We played outside with the boys and watched a movie.

Today we packed the boys into strollers and walked about a mile to a beach that is right next to a park. By the time we got there I thought I was going to hyperventilate, I am just so not used to walking around hills. Especially pushing a stroller with a sleeping baby inside! Once we ate lunch I meandered into the ocean. Oh my gosh the water is so beautiful and warm!! I played with the boys and made some sand structures and watched as Maddox destroyed them. It was a great day at the beach. I got some sun so I'm starting my base for the tan I will eventually have! Jaxson was making fun of my white legs and he is only 4 so I know I need to get a tan for sure!

I still haven't heard anything about a job yet. I am really looking forward to having something productive to do. I hope I get a call soon!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

you'll find something soon! until then ENJOY...you are in maui! keep posting too. i love it.