Monday, April 23, 2007

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

Ok so I'm sitting at the airport and I realized that they have wireless access for free. So I thought I would do a little post.

This morning was pretty uneventful. I was a little worried that my bags might not make the flight only because they were SO freaking heavy. But I got to the counter and I weighed them. My big bag was 69.5 lbs and my small bag was 54.5 lbs. It cost me $50 bucks to pay the overweight fee. But it would have cost more to have my stuff shipped so I willingly paid it. The weight limit for bags is 70 lbs so I JUST made it. I was totally relieved. It took me about 25 minutes to get through security but then I settled into a seat by a plug and I've been watching Entourage for the last hour or so.

I'm so ready for this move. I can't wait to be in Maui. I can't wait for the next chapter of my life to start.

Here I go!!!!!!!!!

No comments: