Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Is it the 23rd yet??

Well time seems to have slowed way down... I am totally ready to head to Maui now. All the stuff at my mom's house is put away and you can't even tell that I moved in here with the exception of the crammed garage and her new "sitting room". Some of my living room furniture fit very nicely in the middle bedroom upstairs. It's actually where I've been hanging out at night and it strangely makes me feel more at home. I guess because I can sit on my couch or chair and watch tv.

Sunday morning was surreal. I woke up in my old bedroom and almost forgot where I was. It made me feel like the last year and a half was a dream! When I finally woke up enough to remember where I was and what was going on, I was instantly ready to be in Maui. I got so much stuff done on Saturday that Sunday morning I had a few things to put away and then I got to go up to Ruth's house and hang out. Dana made dinner and we just chilled out... it was so nice to relax after working my butt off for the last few weeks.

Yesterday was relatively unexciting. I ran a whole bunch of errands and did some organizing. I will be more than ready to go on Monday. Can I just say THANK YOU TAMMY!!! heheh I feel so prepared for this move and I know it's all because she helped me. :)

I probably won't have anything that exciting to post about in the next week but hopefully I will have some interesting stories. I'm going to try to see a bunch of my friends before I take off, run around doing last minute errands, and maybe even slimming down the stuff I'm taking with me. Exciting stuff folks... make sure you stay tuned ;)

No comments: