Friday, April 27, 2007

Thursdays fun

Amy and I dropped Jaxson off at school and then we went to Kapalua and walked around the grounds. Oh my goodness it is so beautiful here! Our walk was a little long, I almost died out at the end but the views were well worth the effort. My plan to get skinny has officially started! We are going to go walk again today if I can get my legs to cooperate with me. Then we came back to the house and played with Maddox for a while.

I'm still looking for a job and I am actually starting to feel a little panicky that I haven't found something yet. I know I've only been here for 4 days but I am anxious to find a job and get a schedule going so I feel more like I've moved here and less like I'm on vacation. I know that Amy has enjoyed having the extra help around the house but I also know that she would be ok with having her house back.

Well everyone keep your fingers crossed that I hear about a job in the next few days... I'm so ready to get to work!

No comments: