Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday!

Well I am actually getting some stuff done today. My Tammy is coming to help me pack up all my mass quantities of garbage so I am motivated to get some stuff done! Now that is the ultimate Best Friend!! She's coming all the way up to Sacramento to help me pack up my junk!!

I also oficially have a mover hired and a move date... I am moving out of my apartment on April 14th! Now if I could just get my clothes down to a reasonable amount that I could actually take with me, I would be doing great! I have shut off all my utilities and changed my address on all of my bills. So I guess it's true that I'm moving!!

I'm starting to get excited about going to Maui... I'm certainly not excited about packing my apartment... I hate moving so much it's just unbelievable!!

Well I'm off to pack more boxes... they seem to be never ending!

No comments: