Thursday, April 5, 2007

Yesterday's Accomplishments.. Todays Agenda

Well I got a lot done yesterday. I made three new trashbags full of clothes and purses to donate. I have my clothes into rough piles of what I want to take, what I'm leaving behind and what I think I want to take. I say rough because I already have WAY too much stuff and I haven't even done my laundry from when I was gone. The only clothes I didn't get through is all the stuff that is hanging in my closet. I'm only taking a few of my nice clothes for interviews and stuff so that should be easy. I need to go get boxes from my Mom's house before I can really do anything that resembles packing. My room is a total disaster though so you can tell the packing intention has started!

I'm not sure if I should admit this publicly.... but I took pictures of all my shoes and the boxes they go in so I can take only a few pairs with me and then have my mom send me the ones that I want later. I just will take some of my nice shoes so I can interview and then when I figure out where I will be working I can send for shoes that I will need. I don't think it gets more type A than that... but hey it makes me happy so whatever!

So today I am going to not get too much done. I'm going to Folsom with my Mom because she has a doctors appointment and then we are going to go to Sam's Club. We are going to have a nice Easter Dinner and celebrate my Brother's birthday at the same time. His birthday is on the 11th but that is the day he is leaving for Maui so we are going to celebrate a few days early.

I do plan on taking all my change to the store today and see what kind of money I will be able to take with me... I have a ton of change... hopefully it will be a few hundred dollars! That would be cool :)

Maybe I'll post more later if I end up doing anything more interesting today....

No comments: