Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wednesday Morning

Ok here is all the super exciting things that I have done today! I woke up.... ummm.... oh! I checked my email and my myspace page.... dang it, I guess that's about it. *sigh* Have I mentioned how much I hate packing?! Ok I am going to get my room done today. Now that I have put it out there for the world to see, I better get it done! Yesterday I filled three trash bags with clothes that I am getting rid of... I think that's a pretty good place to start!

So today I am going to put my clothes into three categories: Things I'm taking with me, Things I might want later, and Things I'm not ready to get rid of but might want whenever I come back from Maui. I am also going to go through my children (read: shoes) and decide who comes with me and who stays behind.

Ok so I have publicly set a goal. I guess I better go get it done....

1 comment:

Tammy said...

go tina! you can do it!