Wednesday, May 2, 2007

So much has happened!!

Looks like I have missed a few days on my blog. I've had a lot of things going on so I'll do a quick rundown.

On Sunday I hung around the house and did nothing spectacular.

Monday morning I got a phone call from Kapalua requesting me to come in for an interview! Yay for the first time in almost 8 months my phone rang for an interview!! Then Amy and I went shopping in Kahului which is in the other side of the island and about 45 minutes away. We went and ran a bunch of errands and then went to Costco. While we were running around in Costco my phone rang again and The Westin was calling me requesting an interview for them! Two calls in one day! YAY!!! Kapalua wanted to see me on Wednesday and The Westin scheduled me for later in the month. Monday night Dominick and I drove to Kihei and picked up a moped that he bought. There is no way I could do justice to the story in print so I'll just leave it at we had a great adventure. He looks kinda funny driving on a moped but it will get him around and back and forth to work and it's totally paid for.

Tuesday we helped Dominick move into his new place. It only took a few trips since he only has the stuff he brought on the plane with him. He has a great setup with his own room and his own bathroom. His two roommates seem really cool and he is happy so that's great. Then I helped Amy clean and organize the garage. Then we went to my very favorite beach here on Maui. It's called Nipili Bay and if I get the job at Kapalua I'm going to try to live in Nipili so I can go to that beach all the time. It is just such a beautiful beach and the water is perfect every time I've been there. I love it!! We had a great time playing in the ocean and Maddox had fun digging in the sand. All in all it was a great day!

Wednesday morning brought me to my interview at Kapalua. I interviewed with four different people and in my opinion it all went really well. I am now just sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring! Hopefully they call me. The job is for an Admin which is not really what I wanted to do but it is for the Community Development department so I am willing to do the job to get my foot in the door. I think it is somewhere that I could move up fairly quickly. We'll see what happens... Keep your fingers crossed for me!! I want to work so bad!! I'm tired of being an unproductive member of society!

No comments: