Sunday, May 20, 2007

YAY!!!! Work tomorrow!!

It's kind of a funny thing to be excited about I guess. But I haven't worked in over 8 months for a paycheck. Don't get me wrong... I've worked really hard in the last few months it just hasn't been for pay. Tomorrow is my first day on my new job. I am very excited. I get health insurance again! I can go get my eyes checked and get new contacts soon! I can go get my teeth cleaned!! I can start paying my own bills again!!

All these are great things. I went on Friday and filled out my paperwork. I also found out that I get cool discounts at the Kapalua shops and the Pineapple Grill. Oh yeah and I also found out that I get to golf at the Bay or Plantation course for $25!! That's right.... $25!!! Amazing.

I am so excited :)

I'll write tomorrow and tell you how it went!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

GOOD LUCK! can't wait to hear how it went! :)tam