Monday, May 7, 2007

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

So today Amy and I took Jaxson to school and then stopped at her condo to print out a thank you letter for my interview. Then we dropped the letter off and decided to go to breakfast. We went to this little restaurant called the Gazebo. It is SUPER YUMMY and right on the beach so not only is it a great place to eat it is beautiful too!

So while I was sitting there eating breakfast I looked over and saw this really cute little jewelry box at a little gift stand right next to the restaurant. I was looking at it on the way back to the car and decided to buy it. I was just paying for it while Amy took Maddox to the car and my phone rang. This lady named Valerie asked if I was Tina. I said I was (well because I am!) and then she said that she was calling to offer me the Administrative Professional position that I had interviewed for last week. I said oh that's great I'm so excited!! She asked if that meant that I would like to accept the job. I said yes of course!

So I GOT A JOB!!!!! I've been unemployed for the last 8 months and I finally have a job!!! I am so excited and relieved. It is a HUGE weight off my shoulders. I have a drug test today and they are doing a background check on me and once the results from both of those come back I can start working. I'm hoping that means that next Monday will be my official first day of work in over 8 months. Wow.... I got a job!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Everyone please remind me of how good this feels if I ever complain about work!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

you got a job, you got a job! yay! so happy for you!