Friday, May 4, 2007

Thursday.... Ouch! hehe

So yesterday was Thursday and today I am hurting!!! Why you ask? I'll tell you!

So Amy and I dropped Jaxson off at school and then went for a walk to get in our exercise. We walked up some killer hills. Ok ok it was just one killer hill. But it was really big! I barely made it but I did make it. I am so happy that I am getting out there and exercising. I really want to get skinny again and this is a great way to make that happen. We met Dominick for breakfast and then walked back to where we parked the car. My calves are screaming and I'm feeling like I've done some good work on making my ass a little smaller.

Then Dominick wants to go to the beach. Hey I'm in!! So we go to my favorite beach again, Nipili beach and I immediately head for the water. There are some pretty decent waves and I am playing in the water, enjoying the swells and just feeling like a kid again because the ocean kinda does that to ya!! So I'm out there treading water for a good half hour to forty five minutes just having fun. Then I decided to play in the waves... ok that was SO fun!!! But I got POUNDED!! hehehehe I got thrown on the shore a few times, along with a bunch of other people. The waves were pretty strong and a few people were standing on the shore and got knocked off their feet just standing there watching the ocean. It was funny!! So then this really big waves comes up and soaks my towel and my clothes... it went that far up on the beach!!

So I woke up this morning and OH MY GOSH I AM SORE!!! OUCH!!! hehehehe I forgot how many muscles you use to tread water!!! Hey it's a good hurt right? Man oh man I have taken more advil since I've been here than I have in the last few months!! My body needs to hurry up and get in shape because hurting like this makes me feel like an old lady!!

From the sounds around the house I should be in for an interesting weekend... I'll post as it happens!!!

No comments: