Thursday, May 17, 2007

I have the best friends!!!

Today was a great day!!!

Guess what???

I got the apartment!!!! YAY!!! I am SO excited!!!


I'll move in sometime in the next week!! Wow I can't even believe how lucky I am! I have so many great friends that sent powerful positive thoughts to me. I feel so grateful to be where I am and to have the things that I want coming to me in a positive way!!

Things just feel so great right now!! I love it!

Thanks for everyone who called and offered words of encouragement and love!

Life is good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See what happens when you put it out to the universe!! The "Secret" Is working for you HAHA!! Now only if I can get it to work for me!! I will get in to nursing school, I will get in to nursing school, I will get...
Stephanie