Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sunday Musings

So it's Sunday and I'm sitting in my very cute apartment watching some golf on T.V. I've got nothing super exciting to post but thought I would update my blog all the same.

Nothing too exciting happened this week with the exception of my contact lens drama. I have good news on that front, I got an appointment for Tuesday so I don't have to wait two weeks wearing my glasses. That is a great thing because I really don't like wearing my glasses in public! I talked to a lady that works in the optometrist office and she assured me that she would be able to send me home Tuesday afternoon with new contacts. PHEW!!

Something exciting but only for me... I found a website that specializes in shipping golf clubs!! I scheduled my pickup and will have my golf clubs by the 12th of July! They will pick them up from my mom's house on Monday the 8th and deliver them to my office on the 12th! And it only cost $100!! How cool is that? I am super excited because I haven't been playing all that well with my sister's clubs and have been reluctant to actually work on my game at the driving range with clubs that aren't mine. So I'm pretty excited to get my clubs here!!

Yesterday I spent the day at Amy's house playing with the kids while they were out on the slip and slide and a little wading pool that Amy bought for them. I had a great day being Auntie Tina. I always do when I get to hang out with the kids :) I will admit though that around 3:00 my patience was wearing a bit thin. Not because of Jaxson and Maddox but because a few of their friends were over and by 3 there were 8 kids in the house. I am really not used to that much activity!! Not only that but Maddox gets pretty territorial when another little one is around. I was playing with a little baby named James who is 8 months old and Maddox wasn't having any of it. It was funny. Once all the extra kids left we sat around and played on Doug's new Wii! It was a really fun day... but it was nice to get home to my nice quiet apartment :)




No comments: