Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Did you know I'm BRILLIANT??

Yes folks it's been confirmed. I am BRILLIANT.

So I'm taking a Microsoft Access class with one of the ladies that I work with because I'm working on a few projects that I feel like I could use Access to better manage these processes.

Anyways... I'm sitting there listening to the instructor who loves the sound of his own laugh so much that he tells really really really bad jokes just so he can hear himself laugh. So he's going on and on about tables and databases and all sorts of really interesting (yawn) information about Access. So I cut in and say "So what you are saying is that the grounded fields in the query object relate back and are grounded to the table where it was created."

His next words I will never forget. "YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!" He says. "It took me years to figure that out and you grasped it without me even saying it. Really Brilliant!"

Yes folks.. it's been officially confirmed by an instructor!!

I am BRILLIANT.

Thank you and good day!

2 comments:

Ben Ashby said...

Remember you are bragging that an instructor that you think is retarded thinks you are brilliant. HAHA!!!!

Ben

Tammy said...

you ARE brilliant...i knew it. good to find out that it has been confirmed! miss you tons. hawaii is too far away. :( love ya!