Thursday, July 5, 2007

I feel human again!!

So much better than I did a few days ago!!! I went to the eye doctor on Tuesday and he gave me a pair of trial contacts!! I can not believe how much I hate wearing my glasses. But I now have brand new contacts on and they are great. My new doctor told me that the lense type I was wearing before was 20 year old technology and he switched me to a new brand of contacts that were brought to market in the last year. So not only do I have new contacts but they are better than the ones I was wearing before. I should be able to see better now :)

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!! I worked during the day because it is not a mandatory holiday here. I decided to save my holiday pay for another day! Maybe if my Mom comes out to see me or something. Anyway after work I went down and found Amy and some friends at the Marriott in Kaanapali. We bbq'd and played in the pool until it was dark enough to go sit by the beach and watch the fireworks they were setting off in Lahaina. It was a really nice night and I got some super cute pictures that I will have to post later because I don't have the cable for my camera at work. All in all it was a great day... I hope everyone else had a great day too!

My golf clubs should be here next week and I can't wait for them to be here!! I haven't really played much in the last week or so, mainly because I hate wearing my glasses and I felt like I wouldn't be able to play with them on. Now that I have contacts back I feel like I can do all the things I love doing, including golf!!


Not much exciting going on but things are still going really well.... :)

No comments: