Tuesday, June 26, 2007

OUCH!

So this morning I woke up and got ready for work, just like I have every other morning for the past month or so. My right contact felt a little weird but I just chalked it up to being somewhat tired after hanging out with my roommate and his friends last night. I guess I can start calling them my friends too :)

Anyway I got to work and called to set up an appointment to get my eyes checked so I can get new contacts, because I know mine are old and I need new ones. So I am working on setting up this huge meeting that our company has tonight to update local residents on a new community we are putting together. I volunteered to be in charge of the audio/visual setup. I was testing out the sound equipment when my eye started bugging me pretty bad. I decided that I would have to run home and put my glasses on :( UGH!! I hate my glasses. So I took out my right contact and low and behold there was a HOLE in the middle of it!!! OUCH!! No wonder my eye was hurting so bad!! The little piece that came out of the middle was floating around in my eye and hurting me. Luckily my eye was watering so bad that it came out in a tear.

So the bad news for me is that I have to wear my stupid glasses for the next few weeks until I can get to my appointment, the next available date was July 10th, and then however long it will take to get my new contacts here. I am not that vain about many things but my glasses is definitely on my list of things I am vain about. I hate wearing my glasses in public! How can I look cool if I can't wear my sunglasses??!?!? heheh

2 comments:

amyndodd said...

Hey Tina!! I love reading your blog... it is good to hear you love it there. But we miss you. The kids love to play "Tammy's Family". Brooke is Jesse, Jake is Cody, and Kelsey is ALWAYS Tina!!! So funny!! Keep blogging!! Love Amy

amyndodd said...

Hey Tina!! I love reading your blog... I am glad you love it there. We miss you. My kids like to play "Tammy's family". Brooke is Jesse, Jake is Cody, and Kelsey is ALWAYS Tina. So funny!! Keep blogging!! Love Amy