Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've been tagged

Well everyone else is doing it... so I might as well too... Thanks for the tag Steph :)

Jobs I have held
1. John T's Gifts for Him
2. Plum Pretty Mug Shots
3. Entitlement Manager - Kimball Hill Homes
4. Administrative Professional - Maui Land & Pineapple Company

Movies I could watch over and over
1. Princess Bride
2. Charade
3. Pretty Woman
4. Any stupid high school movie :)

Guilty Pleasures
1. Sleeping in really late
2. Pedicures
3. Massages
4. Chocolate

Shows I enjoy
1. CSI: Las Veags
2. The Closer
3. Survivor
4. Football, Basketball, Golf

Places I have lived
1. Ventura
2. Sacramento
3. Maui

What were the first things you thought when you saw your significant other?
1. I'm hoping I haven't found him yet... cause if I did, I'm in trouble.

In a jam with your spouse what tactics do you use to get out of the dog house
1. I'll let you know if I ever get one of those.

Places I have been on vacation
1. Walt Disney World
2. Las Vegas
3. Idaho
4. Maui

Favorite Foods
1. Steak
2. Ice Cream
3. Mom's Lasagna
4. Anything I eat when with my family

Websites I visit daily
1. Hotmail
2. Blogs
3. Pvp.com, starslipcrisis.com, sheldoncomics.com
4. Woot.com

Body parts I have injured
1. Fractured the tip of my ring finger on my right hand playing softball
2. Snapped my quad muscle on my right leg
3. Strained my right ankle so bad my doctor said I should have broken it and it would have hurt less. (stupid horse!)
4. Lymph node under my left armpit from where the spider bit me

Awards I have won
1. Best Buena Bangs (Senior award)
2. Perfect Attendance in Junior High
3. Best Friend Ever Award (From Tammy after spending a Christmas at the Clobes'!)

Nicknames I have been called
1. Tina
2. T (my grandma)
3. DD
4. Honey

Now I have to pick 4 other people to tag:
I don't know 4 other people who blog... so if you feel like doing it... do it!
who tagged me: Stephanie

2 comments:

Tammy said...

just to make it clear...you are the best friend ever with or with out spending christmas at the clobes'! love ya!

Leslie said...

I like to watch CSI and Survivor too...did you see that the next survivor is in China?