Thursday, October 23, 2008

Twice in one month?!?! What is going on?!?!

Hello all...

I thought I would do another quick post and maybe start a new trend...

So my birthday was last weekend and I am happy to report that I actually had a great day!! This may not seem like such a big deal, but my two previous birthdays consisted of me barfing for 4 days, and getting broken up with via email. Happy to say that this year was fabulous!

There was a big party on the resort because we had an LPGA tournament going on... so Friday night I got to hang out with my friends, enjoy a few adult beverages, and dance until I couldn't dance any more! It was fun and fantastic! Then the next day my friend Megan came and picked me up and surprised me with a spa day! Well she had called my sister and my mom and arranged for the spa day to happen for me :) It was SO nice and relaxing! I got a massage and a facial and it was great to sit and relax and have a good day! Then we went and had drinks and appetizers (pupus!) with my sister and my friend Amanda.

I can honestly say it was the best birthday I have had in years!! Thanks Mommy and thanks Megan!!

Love you all and miss you terribly!!

Me

1 comment: