Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little bit of catch up...

It seems like lots of stuff has been going on and I just haven't gotten a chance to write about it. I am actually working on a blog post about something that happened here recently but I just haven't gotten it all worked out yet. So keep your eyes peeled for that exciting event.

A quick little catch up...

I went to our Maui area speech contest and I did really well! It was the best speech I have given thus far in my illustrious speaking career! There were other people there that were far more talented than me, so I didn't place and qualify to go on to the next level (PHEW!) but I felt really good about my speech. I got a lot of compliments after and I'm already working on what I want to do for my next speech competition! Thanks for all your suggestions, they were very helpful! I also have some video of my speech which I will post for those of you interested enough to watch it!

I've been on a few whale watching trips, which is about the most amazing stuff you have ever seen in your life! I have a ton of pictures and some videos that when I get some time I will post as well.

Other than that, same ole same ole! Life is wonderful, Maui is beautiful!! I still miss all my family and friends from home but hope some of you will get out here sometime soon!!

Oh yeah... and I went out on a date! With a really nice guy!! I'm excited to see what might happen there!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! Love you and miss you!!

1 comment:

Steph! said...

A date??!! Do tell...