Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm still alive... check out what I've been up to!!


I just realized that I totally slacked in September. Two posts?? I mean really. That is pathetic!! When I started this blog I thought I would write every day because I mean, I live in Hawaii... Maui for goodness sake! I should have something exciting to say EVERY SINGLE DAY! Well the sad thing is that I am doing a TON of fun stuff here but every day is kinda not that exciting... I wake up, go to work, hang out and then go to bed. Kinda the same stuff that I did back in Sacramento but it is MUCH prettier here! One thing that I have been doing a lot of is hiking... Actually I just looked back at my pictures and discovered that that is pretty much all I did in September! And instead of trying to describe what I've been up to, I decided to follow everyone else and just post a slide show! So here is what I've been up to! These pictures, while pretty, do not even begin to do justice to the absolute beauty I have found here... hopefully it will inspire all of you to come visit me so I can show you!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It must be really hard to live in such a beautiful place!

Steph! said...

YEAH!! She is ALIVE!! I love the pictures! I want to see more, post them to your flicker account!!

Tammy said...

good grief, it's stinkin' gorgeous there! someday i'm coming to visit!

Teresa said...

I wanna visit too! Your pictures are amazing! Someday I want to see it all in person. I'm checking your blog often so I'm glad to see you back!